22 January 2014

Camel coats





I once thought of Kim Kardashian as the anti-christ of fashion. I question myself regularly on why I immediately sought to buy a camel coat the minute I caught sight of her Max Mara masterpiece, or even why I considered taking inspiration from the lady herself. The answer is that even I can't deny that she is absolutely killing it recently, and I thank her for exciting me into buying this H&M woollen beauty. Being 5ft 2" is also wonderful for making it seem like I'm wearing a longer length coat (thinking Max Mara/The Row), though I could only dream to own the real deal.

2 comments:

  1. Such a easy breezy outfit. So easy I'm tempted to copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    http://tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy

    ReplyDelete

it'd be nice to hear your thoughts! alternatively tweet me @lilyannatrnr