12 February 2014

New in / Jewellery


I can't begin to explain how much I'd love to spend my dimes on dainty necklaces from the likes of Orelia or Estella Bartlett, and if I had a spare £4,700 in my back pocket of COURSE I'd spend it all on a Cartier Love bracelet. But sadly for the time being, my struggling self is finding it excruciatingly difficult to fork out even 30p for permit parking at uni. I've also been dreadful at buying jewellery in the past, but after some fantastic Pinterest inspiration, I squired eBay in hope of finding something affordable and on point. In total the items came to less than £10. Score!

Cartier Love inspired bracelet found here 
Wishbone necklace found here
Midi-rings found here

3 comments:

  1. This post is very good, I like it, thanks for sharing! http://www.arnon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisitely handmade Imitation and fashion jewellery online at Craftsvilla. Choose from the largest range of necklaces, earrings. http://www.voltairediamonds.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sk Jewellery Malaysia collection is an online store which sells a beautiful variety of accessories to its customers. Their jewelries are affordable but of high quality.

    ReplyDelete

it'd be nice to hear your thoughts! alternatively tweet me @lilyannatrnr